Sports Physicals for 2017-18 will be given on Wednesday, June 13th from 1:00-3:00. The price is $20 and includes 2 slices of pizza and a water. All proceeds will be donated back to the Athletic program. Please contact the Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Linn Dunton - Athletic Director - email@example.com
Jonathan Abbas - Boys Soccer, Boys Volleyball - firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean Brunson - Girls Basketball - email@example.com
Jeff Burnham - - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bethany Gaut - Girls Varsity Volleyball - email@example.com
Aimee Hatfield - Girls Soccer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Travis Johnson - Boys Basketball - email@example.com
Jesse Nunez - Boys Baseball - firstname.lastname@example.org
Missy Primmer - Girls JV Volleyball - email@example.com
Waylon Primmer - Girls Softball (Assistant) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Sanchez - Cross Country - email@example.com
Larry Scarsella - Flag Football - firstname.lastname@example.org
Brianna Simoneau - Girls Softball - email@example.com
Donnie Staples - Boys Varsity Basketball (Assistant) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan Terry - Boys JV Basketball - email@example.com
Parents: Click Here to Download the Sports Calendar.
LCHS Athletics News:
LCHS NEW ONLINE ATHLETIC CLEARANCE PROCESS!
Beginning this year all athletes must be cleared through our new online process in order to participate in athletics. With this new system you will be required to clear for each sport individually. The system will maintain your records so that when clearing for additional sports or in future years, you will only be required to update information. Families with multiple student athletes may be cleared with the same account.
Online clearance must be completed for each sport you intend to participate in this year. Here is a video tutorial on how to complete the online process. Video Link
• Step 1 Go to athleticclearance.com
• Step 2 Complete the Log-in Process.
• Step 3 Complete the Online Forms.
• Step 4 Complete the Online Signature Agreements.
• Step 5 Upload your sports physical with a doctor signature.
• Step 6 Print and sign the Confirmation/Consent Form from the site or the email that is sent to your registered email.
• Step 7 Bring the signed Confirmation/Consent form to your coach prior to or on the day of tryouts. No athlete will be allowed to tryout without this form.
Physicals are required annually and must be valid throughout the entire season of your sport.
• Step 1 Download the Form - CLICK HERE
• Step 2 Complete the top portion prior to doctor visit.
• Step 3 Have a licensed health care provider complete the bottom portion of the form.
• Step 4 Upload the signed physical to athleticclearance.com. DO NOT BRING A COPY OF YOUR PHYSICAL TO MRS. DUNTON!
Students are required to use personal insurance for athletics. No student will be allowed to tryout for a team without supplying proof of medical insurance information during the online athletic clearance process.
1. Do I have to have an email address to complete the clearance process?
Yes. You will need an email address to log in to the system.
2. Can I complete the online clearance process without a parent/guardian?
No! This process requires the athlete and parent/guardian to complete online signatures verify they have each read the information provided.
3. Do I have to complete a new clearance for each sport I want to play?
Yes. The system will maintain your information, making it easier to complete future clearances.
4. How will a coach know if !am cleared to participate?
During the online registration process you will be directed to print out a Confirmation/Consent form that requires a parent and athlete signature. This signed form must be taken to the Athletic Director in order to be cleared. Coaches will be given a list of all cleared athletes. An email will be sent by Athletic Clearance to the provided email address once the athlete is cleared.
5. If l am unable to obtain a physical until after tryouts will I still be allowed to participate in a late tryout?
Most sports have a one day tryout that would not allow athletes to tryout at a later date. In extenuating circumstances a coach may allow an athlete to tryout past the scheduled tryout date. This would have to be approved through the coach PRIOR to the team tryout date.
6. Are there other options for physicals besides my own doctor?
Sports physicals are given on campus three times a year. The cost is $20 and all proceeds go directly back into the athletic program. These physicals have limited space and are by appointment only.
7. Do I have to donate any money to clear for the sport?
No, the system being used for clearance has the ability to collect donations. We are currently not using this function at LCHS. All fundraising will be done through the teams.